- Walkability – check out Walk Score to see everything within in a 5 minute walk.
- Schools – Elizabeth is zoned for Eastover Elementary, AG Middle, and Myers Park High. All 3 schools are sought after by Charlotteans.
- Trees – Elizabeth probably has the best oak lined canopy streets in the city. I dare anyone to challenge me on this…takers?
- Historic District – Elizabeth has tons of history and is recognized as a historic district. Read a bit about the history on the community’s website.Elizabeth History
- Neighborhood Events – A very active community, the neighborhood hosts annually a Progressive Dinner, Easter Egg Hunt, Trunk or Treat Halloween Potluck, Home & Garden Tour, and the Elizabeth 8k Road Race.
- Farmers Market – Only a few years old, but now a staple within the community.Elizabeth Farmers Market
- Restaurants – Elizabeth is host to some of the most recognized culinaryspots in the city.The Fig Tree,Carpe Diem, andCustom Shopare some of the top favorites.
- The Street Car – Recently reconstructed and hopefully to become a popular means of transportation into the city.
- Independence Park – for people watching, dog running, and kid playing! There are also several events such as the annual Pet Palooza at Independence Park.
- Clair Danes hangs out in Elizabeth while on set filming the Golden Globe and Emmy winning show, Homeland. What more do you need? Right!
Thinking of selling your home in Elizabeth?
Find out what your home might be worth at:
Quintessential Elizabeth charm abounds in this updated bungalow! This home has both beautiful interior and exterior spaces making it perfect for entertaining. The charming front porch welcomes guests and neighbors. The updated kitchen, with white cabinets and stainless steel appliances, is bright and sunny. Gleaming hardwoods and bright windows add to its charm. Outdoor spaces include the deck overlooking the patio and fenced backyard. Walk to shops and dining. Fireplaces sold "as is", no known problems.
|Virtual Tour:||Click here|
Contact An Agent: