- Walkability – check out Walk Score to see everything within in a 5 minute walk.
- Schools – Elizabeth is zoned for Eastover Elementary, AG Middle, and Myers Park High. All 3 schools are sought after by Charlotteans.
- Trees – Elizabeth probably has the best oak lined canopy streets in the city. I dare anyone to challenge me on this…takers?
- Historic District – Elizabeth has tons of history and is recognized as a historic district. Read a bit about the history on the community’s website.Elizabeth History
- Neighborhood Events – A very active community, the neighborhood hosts annually a Progressive Dinner, Easter Egg Hunt, Trunk or Treat Halloween Potluck, Home & Garden Tour, and the Elizabeth 8k Road Race.
- Farmers Market – Only a few years old, but now a staple within the community.Elizabeth Farmers Market
- Restaurants – Elizabeth is host to some of the most recognized culinaryspots in the city.The Fig Tree,Carpe Diem, andCustom Shopare some of the top favorites.
- The Street Car – Recently reconstructed and hopefully to become a popular means of transportation into the city.
- Independence Park – for people watching, dog running, and kid playing! There are also several events such as the annual Pet Palooza at Independence Park.
- Clair Danes hangs out in Elizabeth while on set filming the Golden Globe and Emmy winning show, Homeland. What more do you need? Right!
Thinking of selling your home in Elizabeth?
Find out what your home might be worth at:
Beautifully renovated Elizabeth home loaded with character and charm! Welcoming front porch and custom wood door. Lovely hardwoods throughout, light filled rooms. Handsomely updated kitchen with breakfast nook, wood paneled appliances, quartz countertops, custom range and hood, and great kitchen storage. Downstairs bedroom has been converted to a den, could easily be converted back to 3rd bedroom. Custom iron railing leads upstairs. Master suite with luxurious Master Bath (2012), dual sinks, large frameless walk in shower with beautiful tile work, separate water closet. Laundry is located in 1 of 2 Master closets. Large 2nd upstairs bedroom/office/nursery with tons of built in storage! Back patio and yard are a true sanctuary! Lovely water fountain & retractable awning make this the perfect retreat! The detached guest house has its’ own front porch! Queen size Murphy bed, kitchenette, & full bath (2012) make this retreat perfect for guests, nannies, in-laws. This home is truly a joy!
|Virtual Tour:||Click here|
Contact An Agent: