- Walkability – check out Walk Score to see everything within in a 5 minute walk.
- Schools – Elizabeth is zoned for Eastover Elementary, AG Middle, and Myers Park High. All 3 schools are sought after by Charlotteans.
- Trees – Elizabeth probably has the best oak lined canopy streets in the city. I dare anyone to challenge me on this…takers?
- Historic District – Elizabeth has tons of history and is recognized as a historic district. Read a bit about the history on the community’s website.Elizabeth History
- Neighborhood Events – A very active community, the neighborhood hosts annually a Progressive Dinner, Easter Egg Hunt, Trunk or Treat Halloween Potluck, Home & Garden Tour, and the Elizabeth 8k Road Race.
- Farmers Market – Only a few years old, but now a staple within the community.Elizabeth Farmers Market
- Restaurants – Elizabeth is host to some of the most recognized culinaryspots in the city.The Fig Tree,Carpe Diem, andCustom Shopare some of the top favorites.
- The Street Car – Recently reconstructed and hopefully to become a popular means of transportation into the city.
- Independence Park – for people watching, dog running, and kid playing! There are also several events such as the annual Pet Palooza at Independence Park.
- Clair Danes hangs out in Elizabeth while on set filming the Golden Globe and Emmy winning show, Homeland. What more do you need? Right!
Thinking of selling your home in Elizabeth?
Find out what your home might be worth at:
Renovated with a 2nd story addition in 2016, this bungalow mixes modern living with timeless charm right in the heart of Elizabeth. Only steps to your favorite local eateries, shops, parks & the new LYNX Gold Line Streetcar. This 4bd/3ba +bonus home offers an open flr plan with 9-foot ceilings. 2nd level master suite with 5-inch hardwood flrs, his & hers walk-in closets & tranquil master bath with double vanity, stand up shower and soaking tub. Original century-old hardwoods throughout the main level. Beautiful new kitchen with butcher block counters and a marble top island. Iconic front porch and an upstairs balcony off of the bonus room. Hardscaped back patio, native and edible landscaping and off street parking. LED lighting and separate HVAC units for both levels controlled by Nest thermostats for energy efficiency. In-wall speakers in living area and Ethernet throughout for fast streaming. A large pull down staircase into a spacious attic and unfinished basement for extra storage.
Contact An Agent: