- Walkability – check out Walk Score to see everything within in a 5 minute walk.
- Schools – Elizabeth is zoned for Eastover Elementary, AG Middle, and Myers Park High. All 3 schools are sought after by Charlotteans.
- Trees – Elizabeth probably has the best oak lined canopy streets in the city. I dare anyone to challenge me on this…takers?
- Historic District – Elizabeth has tons of history and is recognized as a historic district. Read a bit about the history on the community’s website.Elizabeth History
- Neighborhood Events – A very active community, the neighborhood hosts annually a Progressive Dinner, Easter Egg Hunt, Trunk or Treat Halloween Potluck, Home & Garden Tour, and the Elizabeth 8k Road Race.
- Farmers Market – Only a few years old, but now a staple within the community.Elizabeth Farmers Market
- Restaurants – Elizabeth is host to some of the most recognized culinaryspots in the city.The Fig Tree,Carpe Diem, andCustom Shopare some of the top favorites.
- The Street Car – Recently reconstructed and hopefully to become a popular means of transportation into the city.
- Independence Park – for people watching, dog running, and kid playing! There are also several events such as the annual Pet Palooza at Independence Park.
- Clair Danes hangs out in Elizabeth while on set filming the Golden Globe and Emmy winning show, Homeland. What more do you need? Right!
Thinking of selling your home in Elizabeth?
Find out what your home might be worth at:
You will LOVE this exquisite 5BR, 4BA custom craftsman renovation in historic Elizabeth. Charm, luxury finishes & smart design create a dream home! Boasting high ceilings, extensive crown molding, solid wood doors, hardwood floors, & custom cabinetry w/soft close drawers + granite countertops in kitchen & EVERY bath, this home was built with quality & function in mind. The handsome, well-appointed kitchen w/professional grade SS appliances opens to sunny breakfast area, expansive family room & amazing screened porch (with Eze-Breeze) overlooking the flat, fenced backyard. The expansive master bedroom retreat is a true haven with luxe 5 piece master bath. All of the generous-sized bedrooms offer walk-in closets & there is ample storage in the attic, garage & the basement. Do not miss the city skyline views from the front bedroom at the top of the stairs! Guest BR & full bath w/claw foot tub on main. Charming rocking chair front porch. 5 min to uptown & stroll to shops & dining. WOW!
|Virtual Tour:||Click here|
Contact An Agent: