- Walkability – check outWalkScore.comto see everything within in a 5 minute walk.
- Schools – Elizabeth is zoned for Eastover Elementary, AG Middle, and Myers Park High. All 3 schools are sought after by Charlotteans.
- Trees – Elizabeth probably has the best oak lined canopy streets in the city. I dare anyone to challenge me on this…takers?
- Historic District – Elizabeth has tons of history and is recognized as a historic district. Read a bit about the history on the community’s website.Elizabeth History
- Neighborhood Events – A very active community, the neighborhood hosts annually a Progressive Dinner, Easter Egg Hunt, Trunk or Treat Halloween Potluck, Home & Garden Tour, and the Elizabeth 8k Road Race.
- Farmers Market – Only a few years old, but now a staple within the community.Elizabeth Farmers Market
- Restaurants – Elizabeth is host to some of the most recognized culinaryspots in the city.The Fig Tree,Carpe Diem, andCustom Shopare some of the top favorites.
- The Street Car – Recently reconstructed and hopefully to become a popular means of transportation into the city.
- Independence Park – for people watching, dog running, and kid playing! There are also several events such as the annual Pet Palooza at Independence Park.
- Clair Danes hangs out in Elizabeth while on set filming the Golden Globe and Emmy winning show, Homeland. What more do you need? Right!
Thinking of selling your home in Elizabeth?
Find out what your home might be worth at:
514 Louise Avenue
|Back to Property List|
|Welcome to front porch living in Elizabeth. Walk to some of Charlotte's best restaurant’s, Independence Park and a trolley stop coming soon just 2 blocks away. This Charleston style home offers multiple balconies, city views, open floor plan, hardwoods and natural light throughout 5 BD’s w/master down/flex living space, office & great outdoor spaces for entertaining. All window treatments, fridge, W/D included in this can’t beat value in one of Charlotte's top neighborhoods.||
Contact An Agent:
Listing courtesy of: Helen Adams Realty
The data relating to real estate on this Web site derive in part from the Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc. IDX program. Brokers make an effort to deliver accurate information, but buyers should independently verify any information on which they will rely in a transaction. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither Genevieve Tisdelle Williams, Broker nor any listing broker shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and they shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon this data. This data is provided exclusively for consumer -- personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties they may be interested in purchasing. © 2017 Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc.