THE 5 BEST THINGS ABOUT CHANTILLY
Chantilly, the neighborhood pocketed between Elizabeth and Plaza Midwood, is one of my favorite neighborhoods in Charlotte. Ok, so I live there and I am obviously a little bias, but I will give you the top 5 reasons why I love it and you would too:
1) Beautiful huge oak trees line the streets of Chantilly. Taking a jog or walk thru the neighborhood during the summer heat you will stay mostly shaded, which means we also have a very colorful fall and a gorgeous green spring!
2) Walking distance to not only Elizabeths business district, but also Plaza Midwoods. Chantilly gets the best of Elizabeth and Midwood since we are nestled right between the two and if you dont know some of the best mom and pop restaurants in Charlotte are in these two neighborhoods.
3) No one house is the same and with most of the homes being built post WWII they were nothing more the 2 bed 1 bath homesmuch has changed! Weve built up, expanded out, added front porches, updated kitchens and baths, or in some cases torn down existing homes to build brand new ones this is why we are all extremely unique!
4) Neighbors My husband and I have been in the neighborhood for four years and some of our closest friends are now right down the street. We have met our Chantilly friends at the park with Bishop (our German Shepard), at a neighborhood social or picnic, and some we met at each others houses. Regardless of how we met them, we dont walk too far to hang out with the gang these days!
5) The parks We have a great swing set and jungle gym at our Chantilly Park, which is often covered with little peeps climbing, swinging, or chasing each other. Chantilly is also dog-loving neighborhood. Rarely will your K9 be the only one of his/her kind there.
If you dont know about Chantilly and youre in the Plaza Midwood or Elizabeth areastake a drive through our streets, you wont be disappointed!
Thinking of selling your home in Chantilly?
Find out what your home might be worth at:
It doesn't get any better than this...totally renovated home with 2 block walk to some of Charlottes best bars and restaurants. Rare open floorplan for Plaza Midwood features a recently renovated luxury kitchen connected to huge entertainers living space. Chefs kitchen has gas range/stove, stainless appliances and large island with white quartz countertops. Sellers spared no expense on main floor master suite renovation with incredible bathroom finishes, freestanding tub, frameless shower and custom closets. Upstairs has a large open loft/flex space, great for an office or playroom. Upstairs also has 2 extra guest bedrooms with full bath as well as a HUGE bonus room. Home has built in surround sound throughout including indoor and outdoor speakers. Top of the line curb appeal with extensive front porch and incredible outdoor living space in the back with covered AND screened porches, outdoor firepit and outdoor dining area. This will be the best home to hit Plaza this year.
Contact An Agent: