Published on December 11th, 2015 | by Genevieve Williams0
Chantilly Charlotte Neighborhood Association Meeting – December 15th
Please join usat Chantilly Hallnext Tuesday, December 15th at 7pm for our next neighborhood meeting. The agenda will include:
- Dave Cable, director of TreesCharlotte, toprovide an update forevent on February 27, 2016 for Grier Heights, Chantilly, and Elizabeth Neighborhoods.
- County Stormwater Services will be discussing the Briar Creek restoration project. Construction is slated tobegin in 2016
- Director of Catawba Riverkeepers will reviewnextsteps to help protect our creeks and streams
- City Arborist Tim Porter will reviewtree canopy health and new trees to be planted in 2016
- Neighborhoodsurvey results: Do you believe the Chantilly Neighborhood Association should explore the possibility of establishing a Train Horn Quiet Zone at the Pecan Avenue and Bascom Street crossings? Survey results will be announced at the neighborhood meeting
Hope to see you there on Tuesday!